You are invited to be a part of a growing and dynamic youth group where you will be loved, where you will grow in the Lord, make new friends and have a great time! How can you be a part of this exciting ministry? Come join us! Sunday school begins at 9:30 am, worship service is at 10:30am, Wednesday night discipleship begins at 6pm with dinner and fellowship.
What we are about:
- Creating a dynamic, challenging environment where students can grow in their faith.
- Providing opportunities for students to develop strong friendships with other Christian teens.
- Training students to understand and engage the culture in which they live while being positive witnesses for Christ.
- Coming alongside parents as they lead their youth through the teen years.
- Developing a servant’s heart as we minister to people in our church, our community, and our world.
Men and Women Discipleship Teams
Every Wednesday night we have men and women discipleship groups that meet, study the Word, and encourage each other in their faith.
We have a very active Children's Ministry:
- AWANA on Wednesday nights (same time as the Disciplship groups)
- Sunday Morning Children's church during the worship hour (this begins in June)
- Sunday night Bible Study, Team Kids
Sunday School for all ages
We have an active mission program. We have adopted an Unengaged, Unreached People Group overseas. They never heard the name of Jesus until we took the gospel to them!
We have several active motorcycle riders in the church. They organize Faith Rides where they encourage each other in their walk with Christ and reach out to other motorcyle enthusiasts with the gospel.
Beginning this fall we are starting a small group ministry where groups will meet on Sunday night in members homes.